12.07.2008

Maddy and Dad Cheering for Mizzou!


Maddy and Dad tried to cheer Mizzou to a victory, but unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be (thanks to Katie D for the great onesie!). The first picture is Maddy before the kickoff, and the second picture is at the end of the game, which they lost 61-21...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Roock family, greatings from KC. This is Jason Fritz from Sprint. We were all at lunch chatting it up about old times and you guys came up. Thought I would drop a note and say hello and congrat's on the little girl. She's sweet as can be. Dawn and I have two little girls ourselves. Anyway, glad to hear all as well! Have a Happy Holiday's!

P.S. -- Floyd and Gunn say hi as well.

Mark Moore said...

Brady had the same expressions. And I held his hands in the air during the kickoff, like you did with Maddy.

Unknown said...

i'm glade to see everyone is doing great hope to see maddy and you guys soon happy holidays love pete and the gang