11.01.2009

Happy Halloween!!

We had a great Halloween weekend! On Saturday we met some of Maddy's friends from school at Wicker Park for some Halloween fun. We then went to Grammy and Grandpa Luby's had a blast practicing walking (Maddy took her first solo steps this week). We finished up the weekend at a neighborhood party on Sunday with Maddy's friend down the street. Very tired, but had a blast!! As you can see, Maddy was an adorable duck.


I love my pumpkin pj's!!
Crayons are awesome....
Getting ready with Mom's shoe and Dad's deodorant.

Friends Smith and Sebastian from school.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meinhardt Family said...

Okay, I have not seen these. She is stinking adorable!!! She'll be 14 before I see her again. Ha, ha! Let's get together soon. Don't think we are going to end up coming into the city tomorrow. I'll keep you posted...